Susan Culpepper graduated from LSU Law School in 1991. She found her niche in family law in 2012 when her family moved to Oxford, Mississippi. Her love of family law and introduction to bankruptcy cases expanded while she worked as managing attorney at North MS Rural Legal Services.
Susan has practiced law in Louisiana, Mississippi, New York, and New Jersey. She has recently made her way back home to the South and is practicing law in New Orleans, Jackson, and the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Susan loves multi-tasking and excels at handling a high-volume case load with both proficiency and ease. Her favorite types of cases are divorce; child custody and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
“It is a pleasure to be able to assist others in navigating a legal system which can be especially daunting when stress and emotions are running high.” – Susan Culpepper
Susan Culpepper – The Culpepper Law Firm, LLC – is empathetic and caring attorney who listens deeply and will strategically help you carve out the best path for your legal and emotional success, while at the same time providing the support that you need to move through the mire.
Susan helps you with:
- Identifying your goals
- Providing you with a smart and detailed explanation of each element of your case and how it will proceed from start to finish
- Making herself accessible you over the phone, email, and in person
- Handling your case in a manner that is straightforward and successful
- Cutting through the frills that most attorneys use to run up expensive bills
- Maintaining professionalism and privacy
- Giving you the closure you need to move forward to the next chapter of their life.
Our ideal client is an authentic person who values their time and quality of their life and who wants to put more emphasis on moving forward than being stuck in drama of the moment or just fighting for the sake of fighting, without any substance behind the fight. We would much rather take on a long drawn out custody battle where children’s lives and future are at stake, than we would spend time fighting over who gets the Mercedes over the Jaguar.
Our ideal client is fair and reasonable and values family, friendships and the hard earned money that they are putting aside for legal fees should be spent wisely so that their interests are protected they are confident in the legal choices.